Tuesday 24 November 2015

Where am i Wednesday

Did you guys notice last weeks post was put up on a tuesday? Weird. It could totally have been me thinking of the wrong day, because lets face it, i don't know Martha from Arthur some days.

Anyhoo, this past week has been nice and not to busy, but days filled with friends, family and sometimes just nothing.

Thursday last week i did go shopping with mum, which is always good. Lets be real, retail therapy is good for the soul. I got a new skirt which is sublime. Think tan/caramel chunky lace with neon orange detailing. Sigh. That one will be coming with me to brissy next wk. I got a cobalt blue shift as well which i will be taking to brassy. And i also got that kaftan (yesterdays post). The other few bits and bobs were cosmetic stuff (a pressie for Emmanuel's teacher and for hubby, not pictured).


I love this salad/sandwich bar, every time i go i get the schnitzel salad and the greek salad with the lemon balsamic vinegar. Yum! 




Huge fan of the body shop and they had all their christmas range out and oh my goodness! It all smelt so divine. I ended up with this perfume, which has tiny specks of glitter and smells like a dior perfume i got many years ago! And i can't go past anything coconut. So this body was came home with me too. I also got a scrub from mum, but that is a chrissy present, i'll have to wait till the big guy comes ;)

And clinique. I swear that lady at Myers gets me every time. I didn't need any of my usual stock (but will soon :/, although mum said she had some that i can have!) but i got a lovely moisturising/radiance concentrate, which i use at night time and makes everything feel smooth and well nourished without being over the top oily. And i got a moisture mask, which paired with my glamglow my face has been looking quite good this past week (apart from two breakouts). I can tell a difference thats for sure!


Now this pic was taken waiting for the bus and seriously it was stinking hot. 47 degrees to be exact. But in the time it took for the bus to come (25mins) a change rolled through, and i saw it come over the water and it dropped the temp by 20 degrees! Phew! I went out with my girls on friday night to mexican which, like always, was fabulous.


Bed. New sheets. Sunday lazy days. Need i say more?



And this came in the mail last week. It was from Mecca if you are wondering and its as good as its cracked up to be. The mascara is the bomb. Will definitely be repurchasing! 

I'm working today, but dinner is cooked and the child is off on adventure with my parents so the house will be very quiet for a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment