Monday 15 February 2016

Beauty Buys from Brissy

Ok, as i promised yesterday, here is what i scored from Brisbane. I will just preface this by saying i am a perfume hoarder (15 bottles and going strong :p ).

I was pretty excited as i got to set foot in a REAL MECCA!!!! Can you hear the angels singing?! ha ha It was beauty heaven *swoon*. I asked one of the sale assistants to match me for some powder foundation. Something light with a little coverage. First time being matched properly and it was awesome! I felt fully confident in them and their ability to help me choose the right shade. I will definitely be going back to get some liquid foundation ;) (FYI first time I've ever had proper legit matching foundation that I've actually wanted to wear. I usually don't wear foundation at all. I am a blush, mascara and lippy or gloss kinda girl lol )


^ you can see a better pic of the earrings i wore to Taylor Swift.

Seriously the most golden kissed highlighter ever. Jaclyn Hill killed it with this collaboration and this is a beautiful highlight. I'm in love. (This was off sephora and i got it just before i left so thought I'd include it).



These were a b'day gift. As we flew up to brissy on my birthday we had celebrations the week of my birthday. My SIL knows me well.


Perfume. My loves. That middle sucker took forever for me to track down. When we went to fiji last year i tested it and thought "oh i'll come back and get that" But i was torn at leaving our boarding gate as it was longish walk to the duty free section. So i thought "oh i will just buy it online when i get home" famous.last.words. Yeah, so, this is a 2015 limited edition perfume only sold in tax/duty free places. Just my luck. So i sweetly asked my mate who was going to the U.S the next month and lucky for me they flew out of sydney (originally going to be brisbane) and he could get it for me. So when i was up in brissy we saw them for dinner and i got my hands on this elusive little bottle of liquid love. Vera Wang was another birthday present. And the Lancome one was one i brought myself whilst we were shopping.


Obsessed with Urban decay. This lip gloss is devine. Good pigmentation, long lasting and not too sticky. I got the colour 'Kinky'. The mini too faced melted lip stick was a 'extra' i think it was my birthday gift from Mecca. I definitely like the melted lipstick too.



Ah the holy grail in awesome light foundation coverage. I told you i'm a UD fan through and through.


I also got the Glam Glow mud mask which i feel as though it works. But does it sting like no tomorrow for anyone else? Hope you are all having a great week so far. Emmanuel is home sick today so we are just having a very relaxed home day. LOVE home days.


No comments:

Post a Comment