Tuesday 17 November 2015

Where am i Wednesday

Hey there crazy beautiful peeps!

Lets face it, as i much as i LOVE reading everyone's weekend wrap ups, my life isn't that exciting. Especially considering saturday is taken up by work #shiftworkerproblems. So i might just do random wrap ups on a wednesday to keep you in touch as to where i have been/ what i have been doing in the past week.

It's hot here today. I should of went to the beach. And i should of gone on my walk but my friend bailed on me and i decided i wanted something homemade to go with my coffee.

Scones. God bless you.


Please note: the cream is not whipped, i couldn't be bothered. And this was a Donna Hay recipe and i think it was delicious, and simple! I will have to roll them out thicker next time and make them smaller in diameter as they weren't soft and cake like enough, you know.

We went up to the coast to watch the Cruise for charity i98fm Convoy Which gave me goosebumps and made me determined to work with kids in my career! Who ever started this charity event is a genius as it was just amazing watching all the trucks and bikes drive past. It was moving and emotional experience as everyone who was there was in some way shape or form touched by cancer.

I've had success in the last week with regaining my ability and inspiration to cook from scratch. Hubby liked it so i say this one was a success!



And let's face it, this blog may have more food pictures than anything else. A total food lover here, thus where my problem to diet is.

The rest of the week has just been work, look after child, work, say hi to hubby in passing, and life. I have today and tomorrow off!! YAY! i have a appointment up north tomorrow so mum and i are going to be having a shopping day. I brought a few things at portmans which i will share when i get them tomorrow! Excited for a girls day out!

I'm off to go buy a salad for lunch and to listen to some good tunes in the car. Yep I'm a bit of a looser sometimes. Not all the time ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment